(http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Mens-Ministry NULL.jpg)
Men’s Ministry Calendar (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/?page_id=1475)
Men’s Ministry Facebook Group (http://www NULL.facebook NULL.com/group NULL.php?gid=225075565585&ref=mf#!/group NULL.php?gid=225075565585)
What is Our Goal?
The goal with these programs is to involve men in various discipleship activities for personal spiritual growth, accountability and fellowship. This encourages men to develop sound Christ-centered priorities and relationships.
“until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,” (Eph 4:13 ESV)
What Are the Benefits?
- Build a consistent walk with Christ
- Strengthen your marriage
- Learn to be a more effective father
- Develop lasting friendships
- Learn to be a witness for Christ with confidence
- Be stretched beyond your comfort zone
- Learn to study the Bible effectively
What Else Should I Know?
Special Men’s Group activities are sponsored throughout the calendar year, which include but are not limited to the following: Men’s Breakfasts, Conferences/Retreats, Bible Studies, Discipleship Program, Sporting Events, and Service Projects.
- Men’s Breakfasts: Quarterly event which includes, breakfast, worship time, teaching, sharing, and prayer.
- Conferences/Retreats: Annual weekend events held to promote fellowship and growth.
- Discipleship Program: BattleZone® Ministries (http://www NULL.battlezoneministries NULL.org/) provides an intense men’s discipleship program with a vision to coach every willing man to live victorious IN Christ. The ministry goal is to train, equip and multiply effective disciples for Christ. Those interested please click here to email intent. (dick null@null aplaceforyou NULL.org)
- Sporting Events: Keep your eye on the calendar (http://www NULL.aplaceforyou NULL.org/newcal_men NULL.asp). Periodically, we play pick-up basketball, hold golf outings, etc. You can also join the softball league (http://www NULL.focsl NULL.org/softball/softball_home NULL.aspx).
- Service Projects: Throughout the year, various service projects will be done as an outreach of our ministry. These may include, making a meal at the local Salvation Army facility, holding worship services at Allentown Rescue Mission, etc.
- Live on Life: we encourage men to hold one another accountable to be all the scripture requires of us, through spending time together, confession, and prayer.
How Can I Be A Part of A Men’s Bible Study?
Sign up sheets for Bible studies and special events are available in the church foyer. After signing up, a group leader will contact you with details.
You are always welcome to call or email the church office to discuss participating in or leading a Bible study or activity. Additionally, feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.