Matthew 28: 19 & 20: Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
- We will go into the world of today’s child with trained, passionate, godly adults who carry the message of the Gospel.
- We will go into the church and community with a children’s ministry image that attracts children.
- We will provide a safe, nurturing environment so that parents can rest assured that our children’s ministry is a positive place to which their child can go to learn more about Christ.
- We will make disciples by drawing children into the presence of God through dynamic worship.
- We will make disciples by teaching each child how to pray and provide opportunities for them to experience God’s presence and provision.
- We will make disciples by teaching each child the truths contained in the Word of God, and by teaching them to explore these truths for themselves.
- We will develop a process of child evangelism, which leads each child into a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We will train our team members in the child evangelism process.
- We will train our team members in effective teaching methods based on the interests and needs of today’s childrenWe will teach them with relevant curriculum, which emphasizes both biblical content and fun!
- We will establish a variety of child-targeted programs that teach them how to apply the truths of God’s Word in their daily lives.
- We will inspire and challenge adult team members to teach them by becoming role models and by developing significant relationships with each child.
- We will support the parents in teaching their own children through printed materials, seminars, and conferences.
- We will teach each child to obey the commands of God by participating in supervised service projects.
- We will teach all the children to obey Jesus’ command to be “salt” and “light” to others through their words, actions, and choices.
- We will expect each child to obey Jesus’ Great Commission by volunteering to help and by using their God given gifts and talents in the children’s ministry.