Praise & Worship Concert at SteelStacks
July 29, 2023 @ 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Join us at the Levitt Pavilion at SteelStacks for a free concert by Ryan Stevenson, Christian singer/songwriter of “Eye of the Storm” at 7:30pm! Local Christian bands will also be performing, including Pastor Jeremy and Ebenezer’s Worship Band, 6:15-7:15pm. This is an amazing opportunity to worship together with other churches and to outreach to our community. Be sure to bring friends, family, and your lawn chairs! A huge thanks to Marty Zawarski for working with ArtsQuest & Musikfest event planners to make this happen. Complete concert schedule and details below.
AT LEVITT PAVILION:
7:30 – 9:00 pm
Saturday, July 29, 2023
- Genre: Christian Rock
- Artist Website: ryanstevensonmusic.com
- Facebook: Click Here | Twitter: @ryansmusic | Instagram: ryansmusic
Following a seven-year stint as a paramedic, Pacific Northwest native Ryan Stevenson signed an exclusive agreement with Gotee Records in 2013 after capturing TobyMac’s attention by co-writing the No. 1 and Grammy® nominated single “Speak Life,” His first recording for the label was the Holding Nothing Back EP in 2013, which garnered the Top 25 single “Holding Nothing Back. This was followed by 2015’s full-length album Fresh Start which featured the No. 1 radio single “Eye of the Storm”. With three No. 1 singles (two as an artist and one as a co-writer), a GRAMMY® nomination, Billboard Music Award nomination, two K-LOVE Fan Awards nominations and a 2017 Dove Award plus major tour bills with the likes of TobyMac, Newsboys and Matt Maher, among others, Ryan has already distinguished himself as a rare talent whose unique perspective guides his honest lyrics and sonic sensibilities.
AT THE HIGHMARK STAGE:
Saturday, July 29, 2023:
- 4:00 – 4:50pm: Riverbend Community Church Band
- 5:00 – 6:00pm: Kings and Priests Band
- 6:15 – 7:15pm: Ebenezer Bible Fellowship Church Band
- 9:00 – 10:00pm: First Baptist Church, Allentown Band
CONCERTS AT LEVITT PAVILION – What to Know:
Levitt Pavilion at SteelStacks
789 E. First St.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Parking for Levitt Pavilion at SteelStacks is FREE (except during Musikfest Aug 3-13, 2023). Lots are located along First Street adjacent to the pavilion. We are 100 percent wheelchair accessible.
Concerts are rain or shine. Occasionally performances may be delayed, shortened, postponed, or canceled due to weather. In the event of a temporary weather evacuation, guests on Levitt Lawn must evacuate to the safety of the ArtsQuest Center and/or the Bethlehem Visitors Center (as space allows) or to the safety of their vehicles in the parking lot. For the most up-to-date information, download the Levitt SteelStacks app where you can receive weather alerts and the latest updates on our lineup. You can also visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/levittsteelstacks.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Friends and family
- Blankets or folding chairs. Please note: Any personal items dropped off on the lawn prior to the show is at your own risk. The Lawn is not monitored for your belongings.
- Coolers are permitted (non-alcoholic beverages only) on LEVITT LAWN only. Coolers are NOT permitted on the Air Products Town Square.
- A great attitude. Please be courteous, respectful and mindful of those around you.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED on the Levitt Lawn.
- Pets are permitted on the Levitt lawn. Pets are NOT permitted on the Air Products Town Square (except for service animals). Exotic animals such as birds and reptiles (snakes and lizards) are not permitted. Pets must be leashed and well behaved at all times. Handler must be a responsible adult. All pets must display current license and vaccination tags.
FOOD AND DRINKS AT STEELSTACKS:
Food and beverages are available at the Mack Truck Stop and at the ArtsQuest Center. The Mack Truck Stop offers a variety of options including burgers, chicken fingers, pretzels, ice cream and more. Come early and enjoy dinner on the lawn! The Mack Truck Stop typically opens (1) hour prior to each show. Hours may vary by event. Download the Menu (Menu is subject to change.)
- Coolers are permitted (non-alcoholic beverages only) on the LEVITT LAWN only.
- Coolers are NOT permitted on the Air Products Town Square.
- Bringing in outside alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Removing alcoholic beverages from the site is strictly prohibited.