December 31, 2023 All day
Get Ebenezer’s Mobile App by downloading the “Church Center” app from the app store, then following the prompts to connect to Ebenezer BFC. Features include: Sunday Essentials, Prayer Requests, Church Directory, Child Check-In, Great Overall Look/Feel and Reliability.
Join the DIRECTORY: If you are not yet in the directory, click on the “Directory” button, then follow the prompts to allow your profile to appear in our directory & add a photo (available to members & regular attendees).
No Smart Phone? The directory is also accessible via your computer: https://ebenezerbfc.churchcenter.com/directory (members & regular attendees).
- Update your contact info & photo by: tapping the “Me” button at the bottom of the screen
- View your offering/giving records by: tapping the “Me” button at the bottom of the screen
- Select which personal info you want to share with others in the Directory by tapping the “Me” button at the bottom of the screen (Members & Regular Attendees only)
- Change Directory View to “Families” by tapping the “house” icon in the search bar
- You can search the directory by: First name, Last name, or Nickname
- Child Check-In enables you to check-in on your way to church and then use the QR code to print your name tags at an iPad station.
- Meeting Minutes are now only available on the mobile app (under the “more” menu). They are no longer accessible through the website.
- Prayer Chain – if you were previously subscribed to the Prayer Chain, you still are. No need to join it again.