January 6 – May 5, 2019
10:05 – 11:00 am
(http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Proverbs NULL.jpg)1) Proverbs: Be Skillful – EXP 221, Taught by Phil Norris, Room 2
Our world yearns for how-to-guides and the secret to a fulfilled life. However, no truth is man-made. The wisdom that God granted King Solomon is the same wisdom that would benefit us today — if only we would seek it.
The book of Proverbs offers principles to develop godly character daily. From the dangers of speaking without listening to the satisfaction inherent in fearing the Lord. In this class we will unpack the Scriptures in a way that will help you apply these spiritual truths to your everyday life.
(http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Marriage NULL.jpg)2) Marriage: What Did You Expect? – TOP205, Taught by Chris Jones, Gym-South
Somehow, someway, every marriage becomes a struggle.
Everyone’s marriage morphs into something they didn’t intend it to be. At some point you need something sturdier than romance. You need something deeper than shared interests and mutual attraction. You need changed expectations, you need radical commitments, and, most importantly, you need grace.
What you are realizing is that your marriage hasn’t escaped the reality of sin. It’s what you do next that will make all the difference in the character and quality of your marriage.
In this class you will also learn what God wants us to do next and you will be encouraged on how to have a lifestyle that will produce a healthy and strong marriage.
(http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Evangelism NULL.jpg)3) Evangelism – EXP228, Taught by Marcus Brunstetter & John Yost, Room 18
Who do you know who isn’t saved? Where will they go if they die without Christ?
Discover how to reach them biblically and confidently in The Way of the Master Basic Training Course.
Learn to overcome your fears by using a simple, powerfully effective way to make the gospel make sense to those you care about. You will be taught how to bypass the intellect (the place of argument) and speak directly to the conscience (the place of the knowledge of right and wrong)— the way Jesus did.
Join us as we look to obey Jesus’ commands to be witnesses and to share the Good News, to our families, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and others.
(http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Peter-Jude NULL.jpg)4) 1&2 Peter and Jude, Part 2 – EXP330, Taught by Scott Holwick, Gym-North
Life is hard. There’s no debating that fact. And trying to live the Christian life at times seems twice as hard. But as Christians, we can go through the struggles and come out successfully on the other side. But this can only be done with the help, power, and grace of our loving Father. Peter and Jude wrote personal letters to people who, like us, had struggles and difficulties in their lives. In these letters we find the truth necessary to live the Christian life in such a way that we can face our world and come out victorious. Join us as we study these books to learn how we too can survive in tough times.
Peter & Jude: Week 1 – Jan 6, 2019
- Session_1_Notes (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2Peter_Session_1 NULL.pdf)
- Session _1_Class Recording (https://vimeo NULL.com/310264369)
Peter & Jude: Week 2 – Jan 13, 2019
- Session_2_Notes (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2Peter_Session_2 NULL.pdf)
- Session_2_Class Recording (https://vimeo NULL.com/502444702)
Peter & Jude: Week 3 – Jan 20, 2019
- Session_3_Notes (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2Peter_Session_3 NULL.pdf)
- Session_3_Recording (https://vimeo NULL.com/502443910)
Peter & Jude: Week 4 – Jan 27, 2019
- Session_4_Notes (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2Peter_Session_4 NULL.pdf)
Peter & Jude: Week 5 – Feb 3, 2019
- Session_5_Notes (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2Peter_Session_5 NULL.pdf)
- Session_5_Recording (https://vimeo NULL.com/502443080)
Peter & Jude: Week 6 – Feb 10, 2019
- Session_6_Notes (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2Peter_Session_6 NULL.pdf)
Peter & Jude: Week 7 – Feb 17, 2019
- Session_7_Notes (http://aplaceforyou NULL.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2Peter_Session_7 NULL.pdf)
- Session_7_Recording (https://vimeo NULL.com/502440498)
Peter & Jude: Week 8 – Feb 24, 2019
- Session_8_Recording (https://vimeo NULL.com/502441232)
Peter & Jude: Week 9 – Mar 3, 2019
- Session_9_Recording (https://vimeo NULL.com/502441774)
Peter & Jude: Week 10 – Mar 24, 2019
Peter & Jude: Week 11 – Mar 31, 2019
Peter & Jude: Week 12 – April 7, 2019
Peter & Jude: Week 13 – April 28, 2019
Peter & Jude: Week 14 – May 5, 2019